Covid 19 Procedures
New Health & Hygiene Procedures & Information
As we navigate these difficult times we have put procedures in place to safeguard the wellbeing of our customers, staff and locality. Please be assured we are doing our upmost to guarantee you have a pleasant and safe visit with us.
We ask that you please play your part by following our new procedures.
· Please do not enter the building if you are displaying any symptoms of Covid 19, have been asked to self-isolate, or have been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for Covid 19
· Please use designated entrance & exit - one way system in place
· Please wear a face covering in public areas of the hotel, until seated for dining
· Please use hand sanitisers provided
· Please adhere to social distancing signage
· Please use a face covering in public areas
Staff have been fully trained in Covid 19 safety & cleaning procedures including:
· Enhanced cleaning in place throughout hotel
· The regular sanitisation of common touch areas
· The wearing of face coverings
Indoor Dining & beverages available in the Waterfront Restaurant for residents only from 8th June 2021 until further notice. Reservations required.
The main bar & restaurant area currently closed as we await updated government guidelines.
Outdoor Dining available for non-residents from 8th June 2021 until further notice. We are offering a Walk-in service & are not taking reservations for outdoor dining. As per government guidelines there is a maximum of 6 adults per party and per table. We are unable to cater for groups at this time.
· You will be met and seated by a staff member for all table service dining
Contact details of one party member will be taken for contact tracing
· Single use/laminated menus in use
Our cancellation policy is now 24 hours to allow for any last minute changes
· Contactless – pay at time of booking or pay prior to arrival – we will contact you to arrange, receipt will be sent to you by email
· On arrival – credit/debit card preferred but cash also accepted – if you wish to charge items to your room a pre-authorisation (€70 per night) on a credit card is required
· On departure - Pre-authorisation on credit card required on arrival and payment with credit/debit card or cash on departure
Prior to Arrival
We will confirm the following details before your stay:
· Expected arrival time
· Breakfast/Dinner reservations
· Pre-payment of accommodation if applicable
· We request that one person per reservation approach reception to check in (including group bookings)
· Guest information (heating, wifi, dining times etc) available at www.lordbagenal.com/Guest-information.hmtl
· Extra items - Pens, notepads, extra pillows and blankets have been removed from the rooms – available on request
· Newspapers no longer available
· We advise that guests only use the lift with members of your household
Contactless/Express check out available – settle your bill the night before departure (prior to 9pm please) and on departure leave your room key in the express checkout box at reception